Our talented and friendly staff of professionals takes pride in caring for your gums and teeth by offering only the finest in oral health care. Our entire team has a commitment to high standards of quality and integrity. We go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable, welcome and informed.
Our practice accepts only the most highly trained and experienced individuals to join our team. You can be confident knowing our entire staff including hygienists and dental assistants have passed rigorous certification requirements and are proficient in the most current dental procedures. Our office requires each team member to be certified in their field and participate regularly in ongoing education – earning credits each year to ensure they are up to date on current dental procedures. This is part of our commitment to provide the best care to our patients.
- apply topical medications and cavity-preventing agents, like sealants, fluorides and topical anesthetic agents to your teeth
- place and remove periodontal dressings, temporary restorations
- counsel you on the importance of good nutrition for oral health
- perform such monitoring procedures as reviewing your health history, taking your blood pressure, and maintaining your dental chart
- remove tartar (calculus) and plaque from your teeth below and above the gum line
- polish teeth, including existing restorations
- teach proper hygiene techniques for your teeth and gums and develop individual at-home oral hygiene programs
- all services that may be performed by dental assistants
- provide patient education
- take preliminary medical histories and vital signs for review by a dentist
- place and remove rubber dams, matrix bands, ligature ties and temporary separating devices
- remove orthodontic arch wires, periodontal dressings, and temporary cement (not including temporary fillings)
- select and pre-fit temporary crowns and orthodontic bands
- take impressions for study casts, diagnostic casts, space maintainers, orthodontic appliances, and occlusal guards (guards that prevent grinding of the teeth)
- remove stitches placed by a dentist
- apply topical cavity-preventing and desensitizing agents to the teeth
Dentists restore and maintain dental health by diagnosing and treating, operating on, or prescribing for any disease, pain, injury, deformity or physical condition of the oral and maxillofacial area. In general, this means the teeth, gums, jaws, and other areas of the head and neck as long as the mouth is involved.
Dr. Nicholas LaFeber and his staff work closely together as a team. With years of experience, they have the specialized training necessary to prevent, diagnose, and treat your dental conditions. They stay current on the latest advances in research and treatment so you know you'll get the most advanced care available anywhere.
|Dr. Nicholas B. LaFeber
Nicholas B. LaFeber is a native to Utah. He has loved returning home to practice after dental school in Florida and private practice in Arizona. He is married to Jennifer and has four children, Kate (14), Porter (12), Brandon (10), and Macy (7). He and his family love to camp, hike, fish, travel, and the snow.
Dr. LaFeber has received extensive training in advanced cosmetic dental procedures such as implant placement and restorations, veneers, LUMINEERS, porcelain crowns, smile design and INVISALIGN. He loves dentistry and interacting with patients. Some of his hobbies include scouting, triathlons, basketball, skiing, running, photography and scuba diving.
He and his staff look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Lisa is from Sandy and enjoys sporting events, traveling and spending time with her kids and grand kids. She recently attended a dental and medical humanitarian excursion to Ecuador and Guatemala. The highlight of the excursion was teaching orphan children dental hygiene. Lisa has three kids, Chelsea, Brittany and Tyson, two son-in-laws, a daughter-in-law, and six grand kids. Lisa is excited to be a part of the dental team and would be happy to help you in anyway possible.
||DeAnna Neff, RDH
DeAnna was born, raised and is currently living in East Millcreek, Utah. She graduated from Weber State Collage with a Bachelor's degree in Dental Hygiene and has been practicing for 30 years. DeAnna and her husband Brad have four children, two daughter-in-laws, a son-in-law, and two grandchildren.
DeAnna has a passion for her work. She loves improving people's lives by helping them with their oral health. She loves interacting with her patients and fellow staff members.
Jody is from Salt Lake City and now lives in the Draper area. She and her husband have 3 children, 2 son-in-laws and 3 grandchildren. She has over 20 years experience in the dental field and enjoys interacting with patients. Her interests include gardening, reading, camping, boating and traveling with her family.
Though born in Colorado, Salt Lake City has been home to DesDeMona for the past 20 years. She embraces the diverse culture here and is especially welcoming to the variety of patients that visit our office. She currently studies at Weber State University and hopes to become a Registered Dental Hygienist one day. For now, she enjoys the hands-on experience of dental assisting.
Lori lives in the Sandy area with her daughter Jada. She has been working in the dental field for over 15 years as an assistant and in the front office. She is happy to be a part of the team. When Lori is not working, she loves spending time with her family (including nieces and nephews). She enjoys following her daughter's dance and volleyball teams. Fall is her most favorite time of the year.